Figured I'd kick off the blog while I move on to Phase 2.
T - 30 days
The shakes haven't stopped.. I still drink one for breakfast and one in the evening. At work I manage to find raw greens and grilled proteins and complement it with nuts and homemade hummus I bring with me. So far it's been working great.
Thanks to @beaker @mattjay @davemarcus and other's I've discovered the bulletproofexec and the Paleo Diet which both seem interesting in my pursuit to get back to health. The concept focuses on Burning fat by completely eliminating grains, processed foods and sugars.. Eating like we did back before we started farming and processing our foods. Lean organic and grass fed meats, coconut oil to replace olive oil mostly. Plenty of vegetables and of course and limit sugary fruit intake.
So every morning will start with:
500ML of Coffee blended with 1 TBSP Virgin Coconut Oil and 2 TBSP of KerryGold Grassfed butter blended (Yuck, I know.. but supposedly it works to increase the amount of ketones your body produces to provide energy and burn fat throughout the day.
a Shake of 1 Cup Organic Baby Spinach, Chard, Kale with 1 banana, 1 Pear, 1/2 an apple and Golden Roasted flax seed
Lunch will try to cook some lean meat to bring to work everyday along with nuts and avocado.
Dinner Grilled lean meat with another shake of Organic Baby Spinach, Kiwifruit, Berries
I'm not going to weigh myself until I'm done with the 30 days
No comments:
Post a Comment