Monday, December 24, 2012

Day #6 Meal 1

Well Made it almost halfway... 8 more days to go and 9 more days till my family is back.. Turns out my mutts like apples & pears too... so they get some of the stuff that doesn't fit in the Nutri bullet in addition to their breakfast.

I'm contemplating moving them off wellness stews onto home cooked stews. They get almost all the vitamins & nutrients from the dry food and the wet food is ridiculously overpriced.. I can make them a turkey stew that will cover 14 feedings for under 15 as opposed to 2.50/can. Plus I'm sure it will be healthier. I'll try it on Sunday when I run out of their wet food cans.

On to me.. I Breakfast shakes are smooth.. the lunch/dinner pulp shakes take me longer to drink as I am strongly adversed to pulp apparently.

Breakfast (usual except doubled the Spinach)

2 cups Power to the Greens
1 Banana
1 Pear
1/2 Cored Apple
1/8 Cup Golden Flax Seed


No comments:

Post a Comment