Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Meal# 2

Not hungry at all, then again I rarely am. I think I'm fat from the fact I have weird eating patterns. I'll eat big but not often. I haven't done fast food in at least 5 years. I don't watch what I eat, but I never eat enough for it to matter usually.

Sucks but it is what it is.. Almost all my friends can attest to I can put down a bottle of Vodka no problem, but good luck finishing a burger and fries. On paper Blood Sugar, Cholesterol and BP are always below normal limits for a normal guy let alone a fat dude..

OH well.. Meal #2

6 Cups of Water
and Shake#2


1 Cup Broccoli (YUCK, even with the fruit, I can taste the brocolli and it's horrible. HATE BROCCOLI)
1 Cup Baby Chard/Baby Spinach/Baby Kale
1/2 Orange
1/2 Cored Apple
1/2 Pear
1/2 Cup Red Grapes
1/8 Cup Golden flax seed






No comments:

Post a Comment